Station Road, Mickleover, Derby, DE3 9GH
Find us on Google Maps
SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES: NO SERVICES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
10.00 am Morning Worship
10.00 am Sunday School and Creche
Third Sunday in month – Spark to a Flame, Alternative worship concurrent with Morning Service
All Age Worship one Sunday in month
6.30 pm Evening Worship
CHILDREN AND FAMILIES WORKER:
CHURCH ACTIVITIES: NO ACTIVITIES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
9.15 am. Morning Preschool. Also afternoons on Thursday and Friday
10.00 – 12.00 am. Church office open.
12.15 pm.Chat ‘n’ Play.
1.30 pm. Little Mickler’s Baby and Toddlers Group.
5.30 pm. Derwent Beavers.
2.15 pm. Women’s Fellowship.
4pm to 6pm. (first Tuesday in Month during school term time) Messy Church
6.30 pm. Red Fox Cub Scouts.
12 noon Communion followed by Soup and Roll (First Wed. in month)
10:00am Fun Time (1st, 3rd & 5th Wednesdays)
5.00pm. Dove Beavers
5.30 pm. Girls Brigade
7.30 pm. Wesley Guild
6.30 pm. Brown Bear Cub Scouts
9.00 – 12.00 am. Drop-in Cafe, refreshments and chat.
10.00 am (Fourth Friday in month). Scrabble Group
7.00 pm. Kinder Scouts
First Saturday in Month, 12.00. Lunches (open to all)
On occasional Saturdays, 10.00 am. FairTrade Cafe and Traidcraft Stall
Alternate Saturdays, 7.00 pm, Pathfinders (Ecumenical Group for school year 5 upwards)
Visit our website, www.mickleovermethodist.org.uk for programmes and details of the events.
- Our Spark to a Flame Service of Alternative Worship is held at 10.00am on the Third Sunday of most months. This provides an informal worshiping and learning environment for both children and adults. It runs in the large hall in parallel with the morning service in the Chapel and normally attracts about 60 people. The next service will be TBC
- This was our Latest service.
- Messy Church is held monthly on the first Tuesday in the month from 4 – 6 pm. Come and share in play, games, worship, teaching, craft and a meal together.The next service is 5th May 2020 via Zoom. This was our Latest Messy Church
- Women’s Fellowship meets at 2,15 pm on Tuesdays.The meeting starts with devotions, followed by speaker each week.The meeting ends with a cup of tea, biscuits and a chat. it is a very friendly group and would be delighted if you joined in. Our Autumn Programme is being prepared
- Wesley Guild meets at 7.30pm on a Wednesday. It has a wide range of interesting speakers and an opportunity for a chat over coffee. Our Autumn Programme is being prepared
- Funtime. Do you like to relax and chat over tea or coffee, play games, puzzle over quizzes together and have fun? Then why not come along to Funtime at the Methodist Church on alternate Wednesday mornings.
- If you want to relax and have a chat for a while on a Friday morning, come along to the Mickleover Methodist Church for Coffee and Cakes. It is open from 9.00 am to 12.00 every Friday but will not be open until September. You could also join in the Scrabble Club at the same time on the last Friday of the month from 10 am.
- If you want to know more about what we are doing, see our website at www.mickleovermethodist.org.uk